Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Night Ride

"NIGHT RIDE". A Dream come true. This is the first time and it’s one of the great experiences for me as a beginner in the roadbike world. Although, the plan to ride with the Gelugor’s riders wasn’t realized, my coach and I still went to ride to fulfill the mission that we’ve planned for ages. Thanks to my Sifu coz teaches and gives me very useful advices in order to maintain and strengthen my cycling techniques. Next week on the same day and time, will be another ride with the Gelugor’s riders to test the strength and the power of every single riders. Both of us are ready for the coming mission. Let’s join us for the coming ride (Tuesday, June 2nd 2009). Meet point is in front of the PISA gate. Remember!!! There is no end, there is no beginning, there is only the infinite passion of life…
.

PISA bus stop. Waiting my Sifu...

Traffic Light @ KOMTAR
.
In the TNB Station/Office @ Lorong Kulit
.
Sifu in action...
.
My GTS R53B in action...
.
The dark scared the night...
.
On the way to Batu Maung...
.
Finish point.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...